Saturday, October 25, 2008



The Rude Corner

Hello Nice People... (who just have to vent sometimes!)

If you're like me you get up most days all happy and counting your blessings. Things are going pretty well... as you expect them to...and then BAM! ..........

It happens.................................

A RUDE IDIOT CROSSES YOUR PATH!!

Sometimes I can just shake it off and get on with my day but other times I just want to vent about it. Like the other day, I got my direct tv bill in the mail. It says I owe $60. I go online to pay it and it says I owe $50. I want to know why my paper bill says $60 and my online account shows $50. I call......I get the automated bullsh*t......at the end of the message it says if I would like to talk to a "Real Person" instead of their automated system.....they will bill my account $5 for that service!!!!

Now, is it just me............ OR IS THAT JUST RUDE?

Now granted, I know the automated system isn't really a rude person.

BUT IT WAS SET UP BY A RUDE PERSON!!!

I HATE RUDE AUTOMATED SYSTEMS MORE THAN RUDE PEOPLE!!!!!

And just to be truthful....this didn't happen to me the other day like I said earlier. It happened 3 months ago! It still irks me like it was yesterday though!

There's a new TV provider service in my area that's almost ready to offer service on my street. I'm waiting for them to be available and then I will cancel my direct tv service! Then they'll be sorry! Yep! They're gonna miss me when I'm gone! Oh yeah! And when they come begging me to come back to them I will tell them I'm gonna charge them $50 just for the chance to talk to me in person!!!

There! Now I feel better. It's healthy to vent and get it all out. I encourage you to leave your comments here too. Vent your story. Tell us of your rude encounters! And then breathe deeply and let it go........ Kathy


0 comments

1 comment:

Marge said...

DirecTV charging extra to talk to a live person! How RUDE! They are gonna miss you!